Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2/27/11

Sunday morning means basketball. Even the 6" of snow, and still falling, can't keep me from playing a little pickup game. We had 6 guys show up, which was perfect for 3-on-3 games. The teams were pretty evenly matched, we played 7 games and split 4-3. I played until 11:30am. When I got home, I played with the pups a bit, finished shoveling the driveway, then crashed on the couch for a long nap.

I periodically got up to play with the pups and to feed wood in the stove, but pretty much vegged out until 4pm. I got up, took a shower and headed to the grocery store for some food. I ran in to Jill and Tim at the store and we talked for a few minutes. When I got back to the house I fed the dogs. I made myself a pizza for dinner and watched some more tv.

Nothing too exciting, being that I used up so much energy today that I could barely move around. Cheryl sent me her itinerary, looks like she will be back in NH on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment