Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9/22/10

Trying to institute a schedule today. I think both me and the pups work better on a schedule. So, 5:45am wake-up, turn on coffee, outside with the dogs for a few minutes, back in to feed the dogs and start on the blog (6:00am). Finish my first cup of coffee and the blog (6:35am), get ready for the walk (6:45am). The morning walk was typical as most mornings with little to talk about. Being that it was much warmer today, it was nice to walk without a jacket. When we got back I made my breakfast. This morning's breakfast was a a great 3 egg scramble with ham and cheese and a tall glass of OJ. After breakfast, I put the laundry on the line and then headed off to work.

I'll skip any details about work today because I am running late on getting the blog out.

After work, I met up with Seth, Frank, Nick, and Chris for a few games of pickup basketball at the court near my house. An hour into playing, we were two men down, so we played 3 old guys (25+) vs. 4 - 14 year olds. Next I went home, took a shower and made Mac & Cheese for dinner. The evening walk... walked out the door into the one dog that sets Reece off. I thought I could get her to sit and wait for the dog to pass and everything would be ok. Nothing bad happened, but Reece was a terror the whole walk. Next time, I'll take her back into the house and delay the walk for 15 minutes or so. Chance was great on the walk, and is such a good boy.

Finished the night watching a movie and then off to bed.

1 comment: