Friday, February 11, 2011

2/10/11

Another morning, same routine. I love waking up to the dogs, they are so sweet... except for the wake-up paw in the eye tactic. So we got up and headed outside for a few, then I brought them in for their breakfast. Next i grabbed some coffee and blogged about yesterday. I tossed the hanging laundry in the dryer for a 20 minute cycle, and got ready for work. At 6:50am, the dogs and I went out for our morning walk. We made it to Union St. and back (0.7miles). The dogs were very good and nothing too exciting happened. When we got back, I made a 3-egg and cheese scramble with OJ for my breakfast. I put out the recycling and then headed to work.

I will skip talking about work today, and focus more on my personal life. At lunch I went home and quickly let the dogs out. Then I went upstairs and did my workout routine. I took a shower, got dressed, and took the dogs out again for a little ball. The area we play ball is getting really icy and not much fun for the dogs. I put the dogs back in the house, had a yogurt for lunch, then headed to the Music Hall. I picked up a couple tickets to the Banff Film Festival for Jeff and I, next wednesday night. Then I headed back to work.

At 5pm, I left work and got home to let the dogs out. They didn't want to play on the ice, so I brought them in for dinner and stoked the fire for the evening. Once they were done eating, I took them for a short 0.3 mile walk. We got back to the house, and I took off to meet some co-workers at Red Hook for drinks and food at 5:30pm. I had organized another 'young' employees night out. We took a 3 month hold on the night out, mostly because of peoples schedules. It was fun, Aaron, Matt and Brianna joined. Brianna is a new employee at CHI that helps out with IT and will be doing documentation control as well.

We had a good time chatting, I'm glad we spent a large portion of time not talking about work. At 8pm, we all took off and I headed home. As I got home, I took the dogs out for our evening walk to Union St. and back (0.7miles). The dogs we good and the walk was just what I needed after eating and drinking. We got back to the house and I put in The IT Crowd DVD season 2 and watched an episode before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment