Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2/7/11

The weekend is over, back to work. I got up with the dogs as usual and we went outside for our morning routine. Then I fed the pups and had some coffee and blogged a bit. Since it was 66F in the house and it is suppose to be a warm (42F) and sunny day, I decided not to have a fire going all day. Next I got a few thing ready for work, had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, and played ball with the dogs in the backyard. We got in a full 20 minutes of play time this morning, it was hard to come in it was so nice out. I got dressed and cleaned up and headed out the door for work a bit early.

Work was the same as any day, nothing too exciting to talk about. I did get an email from my friend Gretchen who works at a company I worked at 5 or 6 years ago. It was good to hear she is doing well. At lunch I went home and played ball with the dogs in the yard. Again, it was such a beautiful day, I didn't want to bring the pups in. Eventually I had to, then I had a yogurt and PB&J sandwich for lunch and headed back to work. The afternoon was much like the morning, not spectacular to talk about, but pretty productive. At 5:30pm, I headed home.

I got home and started a fire in the wood stove, the house temperature only dropped 2F over the entire day! Then I took the pups outside to play ball, brought them in and fed them dinner. I then did a 30 minute stretching and back exercise workout. I am worried that all this snow shoveling is going to make my back sore for my hiking vacation coming up. Next I took the pups outside for 20 minutes of ball, then headed to the grocery store to pick up this weeks groceries. I like the store on monday evenings, almost empty.

I got home and we watched a little TV, had the pups outside one last time, then went to bed a little early.

No comments:

Post a Comment