Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2/8/11

Another happy morning here at the Reece and Chance house. We got up as usual and did our morning routine of going outside, back in, dogs had breakfast and I blogged with a cup of coffee. I am prepping for a colder day today. We had 3 days of thawing weather, and now all the snow that melted will become ice. After blogging, I went upstairs and did some of my back stretching exercises and then got ready for work. I took the pups outside, and sure enough, our path of nice fluffy snow is now an ice slick. The pups don't like to play fetch on this, and neither do I, it has emergency vet written all over it.

After playing ball outside for a few, we came in and I made a egg, green pepper, onion and cheese breakfast sandwich for myself. Finished getting ready for work, then out the door. Work was fine today, more challenges that I think I handled pretty well. Nothing too exciting to speak of other than Dennis and I wore the same black argyle sweaters today, it was a little weird but funny. At lunch I went home and played ball with the dogs in the backyard. We played for 15 minutes, then came in for my lunch. I had a yogurt and a PB&J sandwich. I am trying out a new all natural peanut butter that has honey in it. And because of this, it isn't like other natural peanut butters that the oil separates and you must keep refrigerated. By the way, how can you claim a 'smooth or creamy' peanut butter that goes in the fridge??? Anyway, so far the new stuff is very tasty, all natural, and I can store it where it is easily spreadable. After mu lunch, I went back to work. The afternoon was as eventful as the morning.

At 5pm, I went home. I took the dogs out and re-stoked the fire. We played for 10 minutes, then I brought them in for dinner. I cleaned up the house a bit, then did a workout upstairs for about 45 minutes. I got cleaned up, came down and made myself dinner. I had a 'chicken' sandwich, a salad with a side pickle. I then got to IM Cheryl for about 10 minutes, mostly we talked about the rental car for our vacation. At 7:30pm, I took the dogs out for their first walk in 3 or 4 weeks. The City finally came through and cleared the sidewalks. We did the down and back to the Middle Street Market (0.6miles). I think the dogs enjoyed getting out the backyard for a bit

We got back just as NCIS was starting. I plopped down on the couch and watched TV until 10pm. Then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment