Saturday, February 5, 2011

2/4/11

Friday, another week almost gone. I guess when I am 90 I will be wondering why I wanted weeks to go by so fast when I was young. Anyway, another fabulous morning with the pups. Up and outside in the matter of a couple minutes. I didn't check the temperature when going out, but I could tell it was really cold. When we got back in, I fed the pups and checked the temp... 11F. Next I had some coffee and downloaded pictures in for yesterday's blog. I took the pups out two more time before getting ready and heading off to work.

No pastries this morning, so Dennis headed out to get Dunkin Donuts, I got him to grab me a bacon, egg and cheese on a plain bagel. Nothing too exciting happened during the day, my workload is starting to slow down a bit. I guess this is good since I will be going on vacation soon. At lunch I went home and played with the dogs in the backyard for a bit. It was actually a pretty nice day, sunny and around 34F. We played ball for 20 minutes, then we came inside. I had a yogurt and some chips for lunch and headed back to the office. The rest of the afternoon was really slow. I didn't have any work for the final 2 hours, so I tried to do some market research online.


At 5pm, Dennis and I went over to Kim Lai so that Dennis could get a Scorpion bowl. I had a beer and we talked until 6pm. I ordered sweet and sour chicken to go. I got home and immediately played ball with the dogs in the backyard. We played for 10 minutes, then we came in and the dogs ate their dinner. I got my dinner all ready and headed upstairs to watch some TV. After eating, we all went out again for some more ball in the yard. Afterwards I watched some more TV and finally fell asleep on the couch. I woke up thinking it was 1am... it was only 9:30pm. I took the dogs out for one last time, then got into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment