Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/16/11

Woke up this morning with Reece on the bed and Chance licking my face, ahhh the best. We got up and did our typical morning routine. The dogs went outside, then back in for their breakfast. I had some coffee and blogged. Afterwards, I took a shower and got dressed for the day. The dogs and I went for our morning walk to Union St. and back (0.7 miles). I can't wait for the snow to melt. The dogs are finding the nooks and crannies of people's footstep in the snow and some sort of aiming game to get all their poop in one of these depressions. Then it is like trying to get peanut butter out of the nooks and crannies of a toasted english muffin. We made it back to the house, I had a 3-egg green pepper, onion and cheese omelet then got ready for work.

For the most part of the day today, I was in meetings. At lunch, I went with Carl and Dennis to Herbert's, I had the Monti Cristo sandwich. Looks like Carl is looking around for a house in the area, there seem to be a large amount of houses on the market. After lunch, I headed home to let the dogs out and to play ball. I put some more wood in the stove and headed back to work. The remaining part of the day I spent in meetings.

At 5pm, I headed home to play with the dogs. We got about 10 minutes of play time in, then I fed them dinner, put more wood in the stove and headed out to meet up with Jeff. I met Jeff, Tucker and Tucker's wife at The Brewery for some dinner, I had the pulled pork sandwich. After a couple beers, we headed over to The Music Hall for the Banff Film Festival. I got to see Angela, and we talked a bit in the lobby before the start of the show. The show was pretty good, this year it seemed to be more about humor than challenges of the sports. It got over at 10:20pm, so I headed home and let the pups out one last time. I got into bed around 10:45pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment