Monday, February 14, 2011

2/13/11

Sunday morning routine... After my weekday morning routine with the dogs, Sunday's I head over to the court to play some hoops with some friends. The turnout was a little lite this week, but we still had lots of fun. As usual, I put out a lot of energy and I'm usually toast for the rest of the day.

Tired dogs are good dogs!
When I got home, I did a load of laundry, washed the dirty dishes, vacuumed the downstairs and played with the pups in the backyard. Then I took a shower and layed on the couch watching TV... catching a few naps in the process. I did spend some time on-line looking up camping sleeping pads. Next thing I know, it's 5:30pm. I fed the pups their dinner and made myself a pizza. At 7pm, the dogs and I went out for the evening walk.

We got back and I vegged out on the couch again, watching TV until 11pm... what a slug I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment