Monday, February 7, 2011

2/5/11

A saturday filled with multiple naps, what could be better. I got up with the pups as usual and we did our normal routine. After blogging, I looked around on the internet for some items for camping on our vacation. Just looking at a few different compression sacks and other things. And because I am one that does an extreme amount of research just to not buy something, that pretty much held true on this day as well. At around 9:30am, I went out to EMS to check out their stuff first hand. They were also having a clearance sale on all their winter jackets that i wanted to look at.

After walking out of EMS with nothing, I went over to Pet Quarters and got the dogs a bag of food and a magic hair remover sponge. I am skeptical about this device, but thought for a couple bucks I would give it a try. Next I walked over to Dick's to see what they had for impulse buys. Luckily I walked out of there empty handed. On the way back to the house I stopped off at the bank and made a deposit.

For the rest of the morning, I rotated between taking the pups outside to play and taking naps. Lately I have not been sleeping well. If I shovel at all during the day, my back feels fine until about 2am on the bed. For some reason, the bed aggravates whatever back issues I get during the day shoveling. After the mailman came, I watched my new Netflix DVD. 'The Other Guys' was pretty funny... I will always look at the term 'soup kitchen' differently after watching that movie.

It was right after watching the movie that it started to rain. This was a mixed blessing. I am hoping this finally clears the snow off the solar panels, but I don't want too much rain to flood the basement. For the rest of the day, I heard snow coming down off the roof. I got to video chat with Cheryl for a bit, I always love seeing Cheryl. I can't wait to see here in a few more weeks.

The rest of the night was a little blurry, I can't really remember what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment