Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2/15/11

Tuesday morning... the number of days that I write in this blog are starting to count down now. No longer am I counting weeks, now it's days! The dogs and I got up as usual and did our morning routine. Nothing too spectacular going on in my life right now to write about. After our routine, we went out for a 0.7 mile morning walk, waved at Dave as he drove by. Got home and had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and headed off to work a bit early.

Work was the same as usual, continued to work on tasks, knocking them off my list one by one. At lunch I went home and played ball in the backyard with the dogs. Reece decided to hide under the stairs to the side door while Chance ventured out onto the snowy area near the chimney (we almost never go over there since it snowed). I came in, had a yogurt and PB&J for lunch. Since the house was still warm from yesterday, I still haven't started a fire today! After eating, I headed back to work. The rest of the afternoon was much like the morning, nothing too interesting to speak of.

I got home right after 5pm, started a fire in the wood stove and took the pups outside for some ball. I stayed out as late as possible to get the last bit of daily sun. We came in, the dogs had their dinner and I went upstairs and did a workout. Next I took a shower, made my dinner (ravioli and a salad), and ate while watching some TV. After dinner, the dogs and I went out for our evening 0.7 mile walk. Looks like the sidewalk salter came through some time today... there was a nice new layer of salt over the sidewalks. Chance barely made it home with a limp.



The rest of the evening involved me the pups on the couch. Chance even spent some time with me looking for some belly rubs, too cute. I fell asleep a bit before 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment