Saturday, February 12, 2011

2/11/11

Another friday, another week down. Same routine this morning as usual, up wiht the dogs early, outside for a quick duty, then inside for their breakfast. A cup of coffee and a blog, next I am getting ready for the day. I do a 10 minute stretching routine upstairs, get cleaned up and dressed and I am out the door with the dogs on a morning walk. We walked to Union St. and back (0.7 miles) with little excitement. When we got back, I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and then got ready for work.

I got into work about 15 minutes early, wanted to take care of a few things before the rush of meetings. I attended meetings from 8am all the way up to lunch. At lunch I went home to the dogs. We went outside and played a little bit of fetch, then came inside. I made a ham & cheese wrap with mixed greens and ranch dressing. It actually tasted pretty good. Once I was done, I took the dogs out for a quick walk around the block (0.4 miles) before going back to work. The rest of the day at work was normal, and not too exciting to speak about.

I made it home by 5:15pm, and took the dogs out for some ball. We got about 5 minutes of play time in, then they came in for dinner. I washed some dishes, cleaned up a bit, then did my workout upstairs. Afterwords, I heated up some of the breaded chicken from the other night, added a salad and cottage cheese for my dinner. After dinner, I took the pups out for our evening walk to Union St. and back (0.7 miles). Again, nothing too exciting to talk about, the dogs were good and are enjoying the walks again.
When we got back to the house, I grabbed a bowl of pudding and watched a couple more episodes of The IT Crowd season 2. Well, I have managed to watch all the episodes now, in the course of 2 weeks. It was a very enjoyable show, it's too bad british tv seasons are only 6 episodes long, compared to 22 in the US. Around 10pm, I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment