Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1/31/11

Well, one more month down, another to go. Good thing February is the shortest month! I got up with the dogs as usual, we went outside (a bit chili 11F) for the morning wake-up. We came in, I fed them breakfast and then caught up on 3 days of blogging. Next I put on some clothes, and took the pups out to play some ball, for about 10 minutes. We came inside and I got ready for work and had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Picked up a few things in the house, had the pups outside for one more quick one, then headed off to work.

Work went pretty well for a monday. During the morning I was able to get a lot of things hammered out that have been lingering on my desk for a bit. It felt like my most productive 4 hours in awhile. At lunch, I went home and let the dogs outside for some ball. We played for 15 minutes and came back inside. I had a banana, and grabbed a Amy's Enchilada meal to eat at work. I stopped off at the bank to make a deposit, then stopped to fill up the tank with gas. When I got to work, I headed up my lunch and continued on working. The afternoon went well, my streak of getting outstanding issues resolved continued, but not at the rate from the morning.

After work I went home and made sure the fire in the wood stove was still going, then took the pups outside for some play time. We played ball for 10 minutes, then I brought them in for dinner. I took them outside again for another 10 minutes, then Cheryl called and we chatted for 30 minutes. Cheryl is doing well, having fun, things are slowing down for her, only 3.5 weeks left for her on the ice! After our chat, I ran out to the grocery store. It seems like my normal schedule of going to the store co-insides with a snow storm, so the store is always packed. Or it could be that we are getting major snowstorms every 5 or 6 days.

After braving the store, I got home, but away the groceries and played some ball in the yard with the pups. I made myself a pasta, shrimp and vegetable dish for dinner... it was ok. Then I settled in on the couch to watch some TV, but what is up with the re-runs? I remember a day when a new season would start and every week you would see a new show. Anyway, I fell asleep multiple times between 8pm and 11pm. Finally, I took the pups out one last time and made it into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment