Monday, January 31, 2011

1/30/11

Yeah, the dogs let me sleep in until 7am this morning! I got up and we did our typical morning routine of going outside, then breakfast for the dogs. I had a bowl of cereal for an early breakfast and some coffee while getting ready for basketball. I spent some of the morning just hanging with the pups and playing outside. At 8:30am, I headed over to the gym to play ball. I had a great time and played some decent basketball. Jeff came as well and we had a really good turnout. At one point we had 15 people which allowed us to do multiple 4-on-4 and 3-on-3 games. Finally at 11:30 am, I took off for home.

When I got home, the dogs and I had about a 10 minute play time outside. We came in and I crashed on the couch to take a nap. I woke up around 3pm, it was much needed. Next I played with the dogs outside again, came in and took a shower. I did a little playing around on the internet and then watched some Netflix movies. I have to admit, it was a pretty lazy sunday for me, but I was just too tired to do much. The dogs and I made multiple trips outside to play ball, but not for too long. I fed the pups at 6pm, them made myself a pizza for dinner.

For the rest of the night, I watched TV, and when I say I watched TV, I mean I started watching a program and kept falling asleep midway. I last took the dogs out at 8pm, then fell asleep on the couch again, finally getting up at 11pm and making my way tot he bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment