Monday, December 13, 2010

12/10/10

Friday, here is a quick description of what I did on Friday... I seem to be a few days behind on my blog.

Did my morning routine with the dogs, including a morning 1.0 mile walk. I got cleaned up and headed to work. Work was the same as usual, nothing too exciting going on. We had a staff meeting and since it was pastry day, I took advantage. At lunch I went home and played with the pups in the yard. I had a banana and yogurt for lunch. I left early to head over to a tailor to see if they could sew on a new zipper for my winter jacket. They are a week out, so I made an appointment to drop off my coat. Back at work, nothing of excitement to write about.

After work I went home, played with the pups and started a fire in the wood stove. I did my workout upstairs, then took a shower. The dogs and I went for our 1.0 mile walk a little earlier than usual. After the walk, I got dressed up and went over to my neighbor's house for his Christmas party. I had a good time mingling, spent most of the time talking with Pat & Meg and Dexter & Ellen. I had a great time and left at 9:30pm. I got back to the house and let the dogs out for one last 'outside'. Went to bed around 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment