Friday, December 10, 2010

12/9/10

Thursday morning, outside with the dogs, brought the recycling to the curb, then inside to feed the pups breakfast. I had some coffee and blogged for 20 minutes. Next I got dressed, picked up the house a bit and took the dogs out for our morning walk. We did the 1.0 mile loop. So far, cold morning of the year 15F out. Nothing exciting happened during the walk, and the dogs were pretty good. We got home and I made a bowl of cereal for breakfast, brushed my teeth and then I was off to work.

Work was pretty much the same. Though today was a bit more trying than most days. By lunch I had just dealt with one of our field guys in Nashville that had to put work on hold because some electrical drawings were sent out without a review and there were conflicts with the foundation of a building. Frustrating. So Aaron and I went out to lunch to unwind, we went to Wings Your Way, I had the Tony Saprano press, very good. It doesn't help my weight, but very tasty.

The second half of the day was much better than the first, but I didn't get everything done that I wanted because of getting pulled into meeting. There is always tomorrow. Because I didn't go home at lunch, I didn't turn the heat on in the house, so I knew it would be a bit cold when I got home. I left work at 5pm and it was 57F in the house when I got home. I started a fire in the wood stove and took the pups out to play ball in the yard for 15 minutes. We came in and I fed them dinner.

I got my workout area ready, then took the pups out again for another 15 minutes. At about 6pm, I started my workout upstairs. I finished and took a shower, it was almost 7pm now. I by-passed eating dinner because I was still full from lunch. I took the pups out and played ball again for 15 minutes. Then we went out on our evening walk, we did the 1.0 mile loop again. The dogs were good, and I didn't seem to mind the 20F temps too bad. We got back to the house and I got to the couch and watched an hour or so of TV, then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment