Monday, December 6, 2010

12/5/10

Woke up this morning a little later than I wanted. Got up at 6:55am, took the dogs out and fed them breakfast. I made some coffee and by-passed the blog writing to do later in the day. I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast then headed out on our morning walk. The mornings are getting colder on the walks, but still not too bad. The dogs were good, Reece is so good with the gentle leader on. When we got back, I got ready for sunday morning basketball. I was out the door at 8:40am, I wanted to get to the gym early in order to get a membership. Since a membership is $14/mo. and if I go and play on a sunday it costs me $5, it will pay for itself after 3 visits.

When I got there, the lady said it would take awhile and that I should do the membership after working out. So, I went down to the bball court and played a five games. Jeff came by to play, which worked out great! We played 3 games of 3 on 3 and then two games of 4 on 4. I went upstairs to do the membership thing and Jeff stayed to play some more. The lady was right, it took almost half an hour to type in my information. Anyway, went back down to shoot around and talked with Jeff a bit after his last game ended. I invited him back to the house for lunch, tacos! Jeff had to get home though.

I got home, took a shower and made a taco for lunch. I then did a load of laundry, hung it upstairs and started a fire in the wood stove. I cleaned some dishes, then took the dogs outside to play ball in the backyard. Next I decided to relax on the couch and watch a little football on TV. At 4pm, I took the dogs out for an early walk... I noticed a few little flakes of snow falling. When we got back, I went to the grocery store to get the weeks worth of food. Got back to the house, played with the dogs again, and watched some more TV. I got to talk with Cheryl on the phone for 20 minutes, she has officially started the countdown for leaving Antarctica... and today marks the half-way point... 11 weeks down, 11 to go. During half time of one of the games, I fed the dogs and made myself another taco from leftovers. At 8pm, I took the dogs out on their evening 1.0mile walk, then we were in for the night. I watched a little animation domination before heading to bed at 9:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment