Saturday, December 25, 2010

12/24/10

Christmas Eve, lots going on at the Parker house. I tried to spend the morning helping Cece out on whatever I could. I cut up some salami and stuffed some shrimp in preparations for the food. Vicki and I took Chance and Reece for a long walk to the HIP mall, about a 3 mile round trip. When we got back, Vicki and I walked over to A's restaurant to have brunch. A's is too funny. They claim to have New Hampshire maple syrup. They have containers that must be 10 years old filled with the cheap syrup.

After brunch we came back to the house to help out a bit more. Next, I decided to take the pups downstairs in the basement with me so that I could take a nap before the big party. It was great, a 2 hour nap, I actually woke up after the party had started. I will keep all this short because we had such a great time during the party. First we played a game called 'Shut the Box', but made it a bit more interesting by placing a $1 on each game. Then I took the dogs out for a walk, and fed them their dinner around 5pm. Cheryl called via video chat for about 30 minutes and got to say hi to everyone. Next came the massive present unwrapping for all the kids. Then, the karaoke came out. I hope none of the videos of me make it on YouTube.

Anyway, to make a long night short, everyone left at around 11:30pm, then Vicki, Tim, Jim, Cece and I opened up presents to/from each other. Finally getting to bed around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment