Saturday, December 25, 2010

12/23/10

First full day in Chicago at Jim and Cece's house. The dogs and I got up and went outside before anyone woke up. Next they came in and I fed them breakfast in the basement. We pretty much mulled around the house all morning, which was fine with me as I felt I needed more sleep. At 11am, Jim and I headed to Mudbug's for lunch. We got there and hung out with Lou, Weston, and Jamie. Jamie's brother-in-law was in town, so they were coming for lunch as well. After lunch, well by this time it was late afternoon, I caught a ride home with Weston and Jamie.

I stopped in to Jamie's house for an hour or so to see the kids. Next, Jamie and I headed back over to Jim's. I let the pups out of the basement, they were down there while I was gone to help keep the stress level down. The rest of the night, we watched some TV and rested in the front room. At some point, Cece made some pizza and Chance decided to help himself to a few extra slices that were left a little too close to the edge of the counter.

I am told that I was having a conversation with Vicki and Cece about the pizza situation, but I can't remember talking at all. So I brought the pups down in the basement and we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment