Thursday, December 23, 2010

12/21/10

Happy Solstice! I won't spend too much time on this blog because I am a day behind in my writing. The dogs and I got up and did our typical morning routine. We went out for our morning walk as usual, nothing too exciting to report. When we got back, I had a bowl of cereal and then went off to work. I was able to close out a bunch of outstanding tasks at work before I left for vacation at noon.

On the way home, I stopped off and got a haircut. At the house, I started a fire in the wood stove and then spent some time outside with the pups. I cleaned up the house a bit and packed for my trip to Chicago. I went downtown to drop some paperwork off, then to the bank, then to the tailor to pick up my big blue puffy jacket with a new zipper. When I got home, I watched my latest Netflix movie, then finished packing.

The dogs and I went out for our evening 1.0 mile walk. For dinner, I made a pizza and watched some TV before heading to bed around 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment