Friday, December 3, 2010

12/2/10

Another morning waking up to the dogs. This morning we continued on with our routine... a routine that I am sure once Cheryl gets back will be broken and Chance will wig out. Chance loves schedules and routines, he becomes a different dog, snuggling more and accepting more pets. Anyway, the morning was very typical, nothing exciting to write about. I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast before heading off to work.

At work, much of the same. For lunch I went home and played with the dogs in the backyard while having a ham & cheese sandwich. The dogs got about 30 minutes of outside time before I had to get back to work. The rest of the afternoon was pretty typical. I am now having a late afternoon tea each day. I got a Chia Tea with spices, it seems to relax me a bit at work.

After work I went home and played ball with the dogs. After I fed them their dinner, I started cleaning the house for tomorrow's poker game. It took me almost an hour to sweep the house. Cheryl called and we talked for 20 minutes or so. She is doing well, hanging in there... reminded her that this sunday marks the half-way point of her adventure, only 11 weeks to go. ext I went to the store to pick up some more food for tomorrow. Now I know what Cece feels like when she is having a party and running around saying "Do you think I have enough food?" I have no way to judge how much food is needed, I hope I have enough.

Got home, put away the food and sat down to watch an hour of TV to relax. I had a bowl of cereal for dinner while watching TV. The dogs and I went for a late evening walk around 8:30pm. After the walk we sat down and watched more TV. I went to bed around 10pm. I know this is technically the next day, but at 1:30am friday morning I was woken up by Chance yakking all over the house. After all the clean up I did... I cleaned it up and stayed up with him until 2:15am when he stopped yakking. Poor boy, he was very nervous about his episode. Come to find out, he ate the entire bar soap in the bathroom. Looks like the bathroom door needs to be shut during the day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment