Wednesday, December 1, 2010

11/30/10

Another day at the Reece and Chance household. It was a typical morning, outside with the dogs, back on for breakfast, coffee and blogging. I took a shower, then we went on our morning walk. We did our 1.0 mile loop, it was actually fairly warm out so I didn't need gloves. Nothing of too much excitement happened. When we got back, I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, picked up a few items around the house and then I was off to work.

As always, work is pretty much the same. Today I was pulled in so many directions, I felt like I wasn't getting much done. For lunch, Dennis, Aaron, Carl H and I met up with Josh B at the Redhook. We haven't seem Josh in along time, so we caught up a bit. It may be the last time eating lunch at Redhook, they are always so slow with the food, they must think people have 1.5 or 2 hour lunches. We ordered at 12:20 and didn't get our food until 12:55. We actually asked for the check before we got our food. Back at the office was the same as the morning, nothing too interesting to talk about other than a potential job in the North Slope of Alaska. We've been talking about doing this job for 2 years now, so not sure how realistic it is.


I got home around 5:20pm, made a fire in the wood stove and then played with the pups in the yard a bit. I brought them in for dinner and talked with Cheryl on the phone for 10 minutes. Next we went out and played some more ball. At 6:30pm we went to Dick's, I wanted to get some real basketball shorts. I have been playing in my running shorts which are too short for basketball. The dogs waited patently in the car for me, I was in and out in no time. We made it back to the house and we went out for our evening walk. It was still pretty warm out, seemed warmer than the inside of my house.


Nothing exciting happened on the walk, there were a few other dogs and owners out but the pups were very good. When we got home, I made a Kashi microwavable dinner for dinner. I wanted to try them out, compared to the Amy's dinners... Kashi wasn't bad, but I liked the Amy's better. The dogs and I went upstairs and watched some TV until bettime.

I forgot to post this picture of Reece from Sunday. She had such a long day of napping that she needed to take another nap while I folded laundry. Aw, the cutest.

2 comments: