Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10/26/10

I hope you all know the significance of today... On this day 25 years ago, Marty McFly took a trip back in time in a shiny Delorean. I plan on paying tribute by getting the new Blu-ray of the trilogy... well, until I see the cost of it. $80!!! umm, I'll wait.

Anyway, had a good morning with the dogs, outside, feeding, coffee and a blog. Then our typical 1.5 mile loop. We got home and I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and then off to work.

Work was the same as usual, the bid package I wanted to get out this week took a hit with some new changes to the layout and design. I still think I can get it out, but it may be tight. At lunch I went home with the pups, such a warm day (60's) we played in the backyard for quite a bit. I made a PB&J sandwich and went back out for some more ball time.

The afternoon seemed to go by pretty quick. It looked so nice out through my window, I didn't want to work. At 5pm, went home and played with the pups. Back inside for dinner and then back out for more play time. While paying in the yard, I made some chicken sausages on the grill for dinner. After I ate, I loaded the pups into the truck and took them shopping with me. Went to check out a few things at Best Buy, but walked out without buying anything (always good).

We got home and I took the dogs for the evening walk, then sat down to watch some TV. After NCIS - LA, I streamed the monday night shows I missed online. Got to bed around 11pm, I need to get to sleep earlier, tomorrow will be tough to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment