Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10/5/10

I promise it will be a quick blog today, I have so much to get done before going to North Carolina. Tuesday morning I got up, took the dogs out in the backyard, fed them, blogged while having coffee, then went on our morning walk. Today it was the 1.5 mile loop which I'm not sure if I'm going to do much longer. The construction on Lincoln St. is picking up and Chance is going wild over the big equipment. After the walk I got ready for work and ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast.

At work I went down to Dorchester, MA to conduct a survey for some pipe support modifications. It was cold, rainy and windy. Not idea conditions for a survey. Though it was nice to get out of the office for a day. I brought a ham and cheese sandwich with me for lunch. We got back at 4:30, enough time to put everything away and leave by 5pm.

On the way home I stopped off and got a hair cut, then home to the pups. We went out and played ball 3 times before 6:30pm. At 6:30pm I hooked up my new webcam and headset and video chatted with Cheryl for the first time. She could see Reece and Chance, it was quite exciting. Cheryl was in a room that was painted all white, made it look like she was at the space station, I was waiting for her to start floating around. It was really cool to see her live, the pups didn't know what to think.

Afterward, we went for a 1mile walk, back in time to make a chick-wich for dinner followed by half a loaf of Cheryl's zucchini bread. Watched NCIS, but fell asleep during NCIS-LA. Hope you all had a great day, see you on the blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment