Friday, November 12, 2010

11/11/10

Thursday morning, got up a little early, today is suppose to be the first day of sun for the past week and a half! I threw in a load of laundry, got the pups outside and made some coffee. By 6:05 we were out the door to get Reece to daycare. The trip to daycare was as usual, early. We made it to Barrington by 6:30am, I dropped Reece off, then it was man time in the car with me and Chance. Chance is such a lover when Reece isn’t around. We enjoyed the car ride, then when we got home, we went straight for a walk. We did the 1mile loop, stopping multiple times for pets and kisses.

After the walk, I got ready for work and had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I put one of the bar stools on the chairs that are on the dining room table, this should keep Chance off. I hung up the laundry outside, hopefully this weekend I will set up something inside for drying laundry. Then it was off to work.

Work was typical today, stayed in the office and did a lot of phone calls and paperwork to keep projects going. I also had my fair share of meeting to go to throughout the day. At lunch I went home to see Chance. He must really not like the dish drying rack, it was in the hallway when I got home. I kinda figured something might go down today, so at least I emptied it before leaving this morning. I put on my running clothes and grabbed Chance and we went for a 2.5 mile run around Portsmouth. I think he like these runs, I know I do because it is a great motivator to get out and run.

Afterwards, I took a shower, made a turkey, ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and then I was off to work again. Nothing too exciting happened during the afternoon, except Aaron doing his best unibomber costume. At the end of the day, I went home. I took the laundry off the line and into the dryer, Paul stopped by for a few minutes to talk about his plow guy, then Chance and were off to get Reece. I forgot that today was a holiday that people actually had off until I breezed over the general Sullivan bridge without touching my brakes.

More to come on this entry... It's friday morning and my internet doesn't work and I have 2" of water in the basement... I will complete this blog entry when I have some time.

I picked up Reece from daycare, had a chat with Joanne and then headed home. I fed the pups dinner, let them outside for a little play time then back into the house. I left the dogs home while I went out for some shopping. First I went to Pet Quarters and got more dog food, and for the first time in my life, bought poop bags. Up until now, I have been using plastic newspaper bags, we had a carton of these that we got from Kim... well, by next week they will be gone. Next I went into Kohl's to look at some pants (didn't buy anything), went into Dick's to look around (didn't buy anything), went to Old Navy to see what the latest fashions are (didn't buy anything). I went home with my dog food and poop bags.

Got home and took the dogs out for our evening walk. Nothing exciting happened. Got back to the house, made a bowl of cereal for dinner and watched some TV. I fell asleep around 9pm, woke up and went to bed around 10pm.

1 comment:

  1. 100% Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags, Dog Waste Bags, Dog Bags, Poop Bags & Doggie Bags for 77.5 Million American Dogs in multiple colors with FREE SHIPPING within USA.http://www.911savebeans.com

    ReplyDelete