Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/3/10

This will be a quick posting, I ran out of time to blog. I woke up and did the typical morning routine and got ready for work. I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, dogs had a fun walk, nothing exciting happened.

More meetings for the Nashville project for a good portion of the day. I did have my 6-month review first thing, so I made sure I was on time to work. I won't go into details, but I am hoping what I had to say would help the company progress... only time will tell. At lunch I came home and made a ham & cheese sandwich and played with the pups in the yard.

In the afternoon, more meetings. After work I went home and played with the pups some more. Then we went out for a ride, stopped off at a couple stores to window shop. Actually, I went in, but didn't buy anything. No video chat with Cheryl tonight. We all got home around 8pm and went for our evening walk. I made a bowl of cereal for dinner, followed by chocolate pudding and whipped cream. The dogs and I watched a little TV, but wednesday TV kinda sucks. We went to bed around 9:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment