Saturday, November 20, 2010

11/19/10

Friday, finally here. We got up and went outside followed by breakfast for the dogs. I sat down with some coffee and blogged about the previous two days. Next I got dressed and we went on a morning walk, we did the 1 mile loop. It wasn't too cold this morning, which is what I am dreading as winter approaches. When we got back, I read through a blog entry Cheryl had sent me about this person's dog, it was really long and absolutely hilarious. Then it was off to work.

At work, pastry day yet again has been relegated to Dunkin Donuts. I had a coffee cake muffin followed by a donut. Work was the same as always. When lunch came around, I was lured by Dennis to get something at McD's. Since the McRib is back for a limited time, I figured I would try it out. So I had the McRib (which is essentially hot dogs ingredients in the form of ribs, smothered with BBQ sauce) and one McDouble. As this is my recovery week from the 1/2 marathon, it will be my last hoorah of eating like crap. Speaking of crap... McD's does serve a purpose, just like the White Castle sliders.

I went home after the lunch and played with the dogs in the backyard for about 15 minutes. Then it was back to work. The remainder of the day was just like any other day. At 5pm, I was out the door and headed home to the pups. I started a fire in the wood stove, then we played ball outside, then came in for some dinner, then back outside for some more ball. I went through some paperwork for about 30 minutes, then it was back outside for some more ball. At 7:15pm, we went for our evening walk. We did the modified 1 mile loop, just a slightly different route. The pups were good on the walk and nothing too exciting happened.

When we got home, I made some Morningstar buffalo chicken tenders and cottage cheese for dinner. I ate upstairs while watching TV. Friday really is the worst day for TV shows. I ended up watching channel 11 documentary on the 2003 & 2004 Red Sox, followed by a documentary on steroid use in baseball. With nothing else on, I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment