Friday, November 19, 2010

11/17/10

Wednesday morning, this one will be short because I am working off of two days memory. As usual, I got up in the morning with the dogs and did our typical morning routine. After blogging, I get dressed for the day and put on my bright yellow rain coat for the morning walk. We had quite a bit of rain overnight, and it is suppose to stop some time this morning.

I cut the walk to 0.8 miles, it was kinda miserable out. My rain jacket needs a chin strap, for most of the walk I had to hold the hood from flying around because of the wind. Once I got back to the house, I changed clothes, had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, then headed off to work. Work was the same as usual, pretty busy. I got some calculations back from a local structural engineer for one of my projects. I reviewed the calcs and I think it is way over designed, so I took some time to run my own calculations.

At lunch I went home and played with the pups in the yard. The rain had let up long enough to get 20 minutes of play time in. I had a ham, turkey and cheese sandwich with some fruit snacks for lunch. I went to my bank to deposit my refund check for the furniture that took 8 months to get. Then I headed back to work. The rest of the afternoon was the same, pretty busy. I had a weekly N.C. project meeting that lasted 2 hours. Then it was time to go home.

At home, I played with the dogs in the backyard, fed them dinner then played around on the internet a bit. Next i ran over to the store to pick up some items for dinner. I took out a steak from the freezer (took out of the freezer two days ago) and cooked it up on the grille. Had it with some cottage cheese and apple sauce, yum. Next the dogs and I went out on our evening walk. We went for the 1 mile loop and everything went well.

When we got home, I put in the latest Netfix movie and watched for a while. I had a bowl of chocolate pudding and whip cream for desert. I feel asleep during the movie, not interesting enough to re-watch it. I went to bed around 10:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment