Friday, November 26, 2010

11/25/10

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am going to take a break from the long blog today. There were two events of note today:

1. I played flag football up in Barrington first thing in the morning. I knew 5 of the people, but made friends with another 25 or so. We had 4 teams of 6. I played well in the first game, had 3 touchdowns. We lost the championship game by a touchdown by the other team with 7 seconds left to play. It was so much fun, all the new people I got to meet were great, and Frank & Sarah did such a great job organizing and making it fun for everyone... I had a blast.

2. I went over to Susan's father's house in Hampton for Thanksgiving. I got to meet up with old friends and make some new ones too. We watched the Pats game, then ate during halftime. Everyone that made the food and organized the get-together were great. I can't thank Susan, Bill, Lauren and Mackenzie enough, I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment