Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11/23/10

Another morning, same routine. Woke up with the dogs, headed outside first thing. Next it was time to feed the dogs breakfast while I had some coffee and blogged. Between 6:30 and 6:45am, I sat with the dogs on the couch for some pets. Since we got out the door a little early, we went on our 1.5 mile loop to enjoy the morning air. We still got back to the house earlier than usual, so I got to clean up a few things. I then had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, got ready for work and headed out the door.

Work was pretty dull today, the office was close to being empty. Without much work to do, I decided to get all the documentation I needed together, and fill out the application for the Mass. PE license. I am amazed at how long this takes to organize all the documents they want. I currently have my credentials stored at a nation wide database for professional engineers. Most states only require that you send them verification of your credentials through this agency, not Mass. I have to send them examples of my work ever since I graduated college, the packet will be quite think.

At lunch I went home and played with the dogs in the backyard while having a ham and cheese sandwich. Nothing too exciting going on at the house either. We played ball for 20 - 30 minutes and came in for some water. I sat on the couch with the pups for belly rubs before heading back to work. The rest of the day at work was the same, at around 4:30pm I finally finished the application with all the supporting documents, hopefully I will send it out tomorrow.

At 5pm, I headed home. I let the dogs outside while I started a fire in the stove. We were playing ball for a bit and Cheryl called on the phone. We got to talk a bit while I played ball and then while I brought the pups in for their dinner. We talked for 20 - 30 minutes. Next I started making my dinner, I made a sausage pasta sauce with the left over chicken sausage from last night and cooked up some pasta. I have enough sauce for two servings, good for tomorrow! Afterwords I tried making some chocolate pudding... something was weird. It was like there wasn't enough powder mix in the package or something. The pudding never solidified, bummer.

Next we went out for our evening walk, a 1 mile loop. The pups were great on the walk and nothing too exciting happened. When we got back, we went upstairs and watched some TV on the couch. I had one beer and fell asleep within a few minutes. Woke up, turned off the TV and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment