Sunday, November 7, 2010

11/5/10

This morning I woke up with the pups and did our regular routine. After our morning walk, I made a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Next, it was off to work. Not a whole lot of intersting things happeneing at work. I left work early in the day because I was going on a road trip to see a friend at West Point this weekend.

So, I had been keeping a secret from Cheryl for about a week now. I traded in my truck for a Honda CR-V. It is a Certified 2007 used vehicle. I think I am done with trucks for a bit. I don't think I'll need a pickup for awhile, plus this vehicle gives the dogs so much more room in the back. Also, Reece has been having trouble jumping onto the truck lately and this vehicle has a nice low step-in height.


I got home a little after 1pm, and had some time to go over and register my new vehicle. Next I came home, had a ham & cheese sandwich while playing ball with the dogs in the backyard. I turned on the electric boiler so that the dogsitter will not freeze. Next I spent some time cleaning the bathrooms and the kitchen. I put clean sheets on the bed, folded some laundry and packed for my trip. Next I went out for a 3 mile run, it was so beautiful out, sunny and hovering right at 60F.



I got home, took a shower and got dressed. Next I took the dogs out for a walk, came back and fed them dinner. Kristen and Alexis came by at around 5:45pm, I loaded my stuff into their car and we were off by 6pm. We traveled for the next 4-1/2 hours and arrived at Beth's house around 10:30pm. We stayed up a bit and talked with Beth before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment