Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/22/10

Start of the work week, good thing the week will only be 3 days long. Reece and Chance woke me up this morning with plenty of kisses. We got up and went outside, then I fed the dogs their breakfast. I had a cup of coffee while blogging. I took down the laundry that had been hanging in the loft to dry, gave them about 15 minutes in the dryer to take out any dog hair and the stiffness of hang drying.

Next we went for the morning 1 mile walk. I was a little late getting out of the house, so I ran into a lot of kids trying to get to school on time. Normally I'm at the end of my walk when the kids are making their way to school. I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, then cleaned up the house a bit, making sure there was nothing that Chance could get ahold of, then I was off to work.

Nothing too exciting to report at work. I was a little lite on my workload, so I started putting together all the documentation I need to get my PE license in Massachusetts. At lunch time, Aaron and I went over to The Pizza Factory for some subs. I had a steak bomb, I haven't had one of those in probably 9 months, it was glorious. Next we went over to the liquor store, Aaron was stocking up on cheap NH liquor (Aaron lives in Maine, don't hold that against him) for Thanksgiving. Then we went to my bank to deposit a check. Funny story about the check, it was a check for Cheryl dated 5/25/10 that I found this weekend. Apparently back in May, I had grabbed the mail one day and stuffed it in a bag, the bag eventually made it into my closet for the past 6 months. I also found my checkbook in the bag too! Hopefully the check will clear, it had 'Void after 180 days', I think I made it at 178 days.

Nothing much different going on the second half of the day. Still going through my last 3 years worth of work to compile to required paperwork for the MA PE. Aaron offered up some tea for me in the afternoon, very tasty, with a touch of honey. After work I went home and played with the dogs in the backyard. I started up a fire in the wood stove. Then the dogs came in for dinner, but then right back outside for some ball. I got to talk to Michael next door for a few minutes, he recently had some tattoos re-worked. Next I made up some chicken sausages on the grill for dinner. I only had 1 hot dog bun, so sad. I ate two sausages, and put the other two in the fridge for later this week. I checked a few things out online that Cheryl wanted me to look at, then it was time for our evening walk.

The dogs and I did the 1 mile loop, it was weird because the temperature is increasing and at 7:30pm was warmer than around 2pm today. The walk was pretty uneventful, good dogs. When we got back, we sat down to watch a few TV shows, then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment