Thursday, November 25, 2010

11/24/10

A wednesday that feels like a friday! The pups woke me up as usual, with kisses and barking. We got up and continued on with our morning routine. It seems this may be the last semi warm morning for a bit, it was 44F out as I let the dogs out. Then I brought them in for breakfast. Next I made some coffee and blogged for 20 minutes. Then I sat with the pups and made them do stupid dog tricks for a few minutes.

Although it was warm out, it was quite windy, that made the morning walk so interesting. Chance was chasing flying leaves like he was on acid. You could see he was having fun, but at the same time it was tormenting him, "why are all these flying leaves attacking me? I must get them all". We did the 1.5 mile loop and still got back to the house earlier than usual. I had a bowl of cereal and then got ready for work.

Work was somewhat of a ghost town, very few people in the office. Too bad I had meetings scheduled for 1:30pm, 3:00pm and 4:00pm, so much for getting out a little early. At lunch I went home to play ball with the dogs in the backyard. I made a ham & cheese sandwich that I enjoyed on the back porch while the dogs stared at me. After 30 minutes of ball, I headed back to work. Besides the many meetings I was in, I didn't get much else done at work, though I did send out my PE application.

After work I headed home and played with the pups in the backyard. I started a fire in the wood stove, then brought the pups in for their dinner. We went back out to play a little more and I stopped over to my neighbor's house to drop off some wine for letting me use is lawn equipment all summer. Paul has a very large lawn that he fertilizes and feeds as is recommended. I have a small patch of lawn, they don't sell fertilizer is such small quantities. So, Paul lends me his spreader and whatever remaining fertilizer he has, plus he reminds me when to do it. After that, the dogs and I came inside where I made my dinner.

Next I quickly ran over to Hannaford because I was out of milk, plus I wanted to subject myself to a frenzy that could be comparable to a 'Black Friday' sale event. I wanted to get more chocolate pudding, but it was in the baking goods aisle... Looked like a death trap to head down that aisle. I got home in one piece and I made ziti with the rest of my sausage sauce from last night. I backed it with my last two pieces of cheese, it was pretty good if I say so myself.

After dinner, the dogs and I went out for our evening walk. Just as we were going out the door, Reece saw that terrier she hates, it set her off. W probably only walked 0.4miles but Reece was uncontrollable, so as soon as they did their business, it was back to the house. We settled in, I popped in a movie that I just got from Netflix. By the way, when I came back from the grocery store, the Netflix movie I got in the mail today was on the floor, envelope gone, DVD by the sink. I had to call up Netflix to get the address to send it back to because 'my dog at the envelope'.

After the movie, I watched one TV show and then it was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment