Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/10/11

Here starts another work week. This morning I got up with the dogs as usual and we went outside for a couple minutes, then we came in and I fed them breakfast. I sat down in front of the computer with some coffee and blogged about what I did over the weekend. After my blogging time, I went up and took a shower and got ready for the day. Next the pups and I went out for our morning walk, we did our 1.0 mile loop. We must have been a little early, or all the kids were late getting to school because we didn't pass any kids until right at the end of the walk. This is a good thing, I really can't stand a certain group of boys.

When we got home, I made myself a cheese and green pepper omelet for breakfast, with some OJ. Once I finished that off, I brushed my teeth and picked up some things in the house to make it Reece and Chance proof for the day. Next I was out the door headed for work. Work was the same, nothing too exciting to talk about. At lunch I went home and took the pups outside to play ball. We played for 15 or 20 minutes, then came in and the dogs watched as I made myself lunch. I had a double 'chicken' sandwich with provolone cheese and BBQ sauce. After lunch, I headed back to work, the afternoon was pretty much the same.

At 5pm, Aaron and I were going to go to The Brewery to get something to drink. I stopped off at the house to turn the outside lights on, quickly let the dogs in the backyard for a few minutes, feed the pups and turn the heat on. Then Aaron came by and picked me up and we headed downtown. We had a good time talking about non-work stuff. This is good because for some reason, I always steer the conversation back to work related topics. I suppose since the only things I do right now is work and play with my dogs, my life is pretty boring. About 45 minutes later, Carl Hoge stopped in for a couple beers too. So we continued our conversations for a bit. At 7pm, Aaron took off to go home. Then at 7:30pm Carl and I left, Carl gave me a lift home.

I grabbed the dogs and we headed out for our evening walk. This walk was interesting because I had 4 beers, and if you ask Cheryl, that is 2-1/2 beers over my limit. The walk went well and I didn't hurt myself, so that's good. When we got home, I watched a little TV, mostly re-runs again. At 9pm I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up around 1:30am and jumped into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment