Monday, January 31, 2011

1/28/11

Last day of the work week. I wanted to sleep in after getting home so late, but the pups don't let that happen. I got up and we did our normal routine. I had some coffee while catching up on blogging. Then I went out and shoveled the driveway from the snow that was gone. Next I played with the pups in the yard a bit and then got ready for work. I got to work on time and had a pastry for breakfast.

I caught up on a few things that I missed while being out of the office. Nothing too exciting to talk about with regard to work. Had a few minutes to catch up with Dennis and Aaron. At lunch I went home and played with the pups outside. They really enjoyed getting out and running around. I don't think Liz, the dogsitter, comes over at lunch to let them out. It's fine because she spends a lot of time playing with them before and after work. Being that it was 3 days ago, I can't remember what I had for lunch, but I think it was just a bowl of cereal. Next I headed back to work.

The afternoon was much of the same, nothing to exciting to write about. At 5pm, I went home and took the pups out in the backyard for some play time. I brought them in and fed them dinner and kept the fire going. The rest of the night, I can't really remember. I believe I had another bowl of cereal for dinner and I took the dogs outside at least two more times before we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment