Thursday, January 20, 2011

1/19/11

Mid-week, yahoo! Woke up this morning much like how I wake up every morning... kisses from Reece. I got out of bed, took the pups out, then fed them breakfast. I checked the meter, stoked the fire and had some coffee while blogging. The rest of the morning I played around on the computer, then took the pups for our morning walk. I thought today was suppose to be better weather, but it is still raining. At least this should help get snow off the solar panels. The walk went fine, the sidewalks were now pools of water with no place to escape. The dogs were great on the walk, we did only 0.6 miles. When we got back, I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and got ready for work.

I got into work a little before 8am, got settled in and began work. Nothing exciting going on. Well, actually, plenty of things are going on, but I won't go into details. For the most part of the morning I just kept chugging away at closing out tasks. At lunch I went home to be with the pups. We went outside and played ball for almost 20 minutes. We came in and I made myself a double cheese 'burger' and had some fruit snacks. I spent some time playing in the house with the dogs, then headed back to work. The afternoon at work was very stressful until 3pm. At 3 I had my 2 hour long weekly North Carolina meeting that lasted the rest of the day.

After work I went home and played ball with the dogs in the backyard. After the first round of playing, I brought them in for dinner. I talked with Cheryl on the phone for 10 minutes, we don't seem to have much to talk about these days... what will we talk about when she is back living here??? Afterwards, I took the pups out again to play more ball in the yard. We came in again and I fixed myself a nice bowl of cereal for dinner. I sat and watched some TV until 7:30pm. Then we went out for our evening walk. The weather was much the same, a little drizzly rain. The dogs were good, nothing exciting going on on the streets of Portsmouth.

When we got back, I watched a couple more episodes of The IT Crowd on Netflix, then went to bed around 9:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment