Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1/11/11

Another typical morning here at the Chance and Reece household. We all got up and headed outside for a few minutes, then back in for their breakfast. I had coffee while blogging on the internet. Next I took a shower and got cleaned up for the day. We went out for our 1.0 mile morning walk. We went out a little late, so there were plenty of kids, and other dogs, on the streets walking around too. Nothing too exciting happened and we made it back to the house. I made myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast, brushed my teeth and then headed off to work.

Nothing too exciting happened today at work. At lunch I headed home to play ball with the pups in the backyard. They got about 15 minutes of play time when I brought them in. Since we are expected to get close to 16" of snow tomorrow, and my fridge was empty, I was planning on going to the grocery store tonight. But then I figured so would everyone else in Portsmouth. So during lunch I went over to the store and did my grocery shopping. It was a little packed, but not nearly as bad as it will be tonight. After I dropped off my groceries, I brought a banana, orange and an Amy's organic burrito to work with me for lunch.

The rest of the day at work was 'challenging'. It's days like this that really get me down and frustrated at work, but I am now trying to look at it in a new light. I try to keep positive and work through tough times, today was probably the toughest. I can always look forward to tomorrow as a potential better day. I headed home a little after 5pm and took my dogs outside to play ball. After 10 minutes, I brought them in to feed them dinner. I took them back out for another 15 minute play session, then Cheryl called and we came in to settle down a bit.

Cheryl and I got to talk for 25 minutes or so. Work is slowing down for her as scientists leave for the season. She is ready to be back in NH (with the dogs anyway). After our phone call, I took the pups out for their evening walk, we did a 0.6 mile down and back on Middle St. Nothing exciting happened and the pups were good. We made it back in time for me to make dinner, a double cheese 'burger', and then watched a new episode of NCIS and NCIA-LA. The pups and I went to bed around 10:15pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment