Friday, January 21, 2011

1/20/11

Another day, the same routine. Up by 5:50am, coffee being made, stoke the fire, take the pups outside, feed the pups breakfast, check the electric meter, then relax with some coffee while blogging. After checking a few things on the internet, I took a shower and got cleaned up for work. At 6:55am, the dogs and I were out the door for our morning walk. We did our typical down and back to Middle St. Market (0.6miles), nothing too spectacular happened and the walk was pretty enjoyable. When we got home, I made a bowl of cereal for breakfast, finished getting cleaned up, then off to work.

Just another day at work, Dennis was out for the day, which usually makes for a non interesting day. Dennis really makes work enjoyable with his fast wit and humor. For the most part, I was able to get quite a few things done. Unfortunately, it seemed that as I was completing tasks, even more piled on top. At lunch I went home to the pups and played ball in the yard. We played for 15 minutes, then we came in and I had a Amy's 'chicken' pot pie wrap. It was pretty good, but the dough was pretty soft, I like the dough to be crusty on a pot pie. The afternoon at work was similar to the morning, I continued working on my assignments, finally making some headway.

At 5:30pm, I headed home to let the pups out. We played ball for 10 minutes, then I brought them in for dinner. Cheryl called and we talked on the phone for only 10 minutes. Since nothing too exciting had happened to either of us in the last 24 hours, it was a short conversation. I took the pups outside for another 10 minutes of ball, then we went on an early evening walk. For this walk, we made the loop on Union St. (0.8 mile). The problem with the loops are that they go down Lincoln Ave, which has no sidewalks shoveled so you have to walk in the street. The dogs were good, and Chance didn't get too limpy.

After the walk, I took off for the library. The guys who built my house, Little Green Homes, were giving a seminar on green building. So, from 7-9pm, I was at the library, got to see how Chris was doing. Glad to hear his business is doing so well, and is gearing up for a busy spring. When I got home, I had a bowl of cereal for dinner, and let the dogs out for one last 'outside'. Then I sat in bed for 20 minutes playing Jewels on my cell phone before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment