Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/8/11

Saturday morning and I got up earlier than the weekday to take the pups outside, then fed them breakfast. I watched a little TV in the morning, then started cleaning the house. It was overdue, so I took all the comforters and large blankets to the laundry mat for a wash. I always recommend spending at least one day a year at the laundry mat for some fun. At around 1pm, the dogs and I went out for another walk, then played a little ball in the backyard.

I really can't remember what I did for the rest of the day, but around 4pm I started watching the football playoffs on TV. I watched both games, taking breaks to play with the dogs in the yard and to get munchies. At 5:30pm, I fed the dogs their dinner. At 8pm, I took the dogs out for our evening walk, a 1.0 mile loop.

For my dinner, I had an Amy's microwavable dinner - chili, rice and cornbread. It was pretty good, as microwavable dinners go anyway. I watched TV until around 10pm, then headed for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment