Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/4/11

This morning started like many of the others, the dogs and I back in full swing of our regular routine. I took the pups out first thing, then back in for their breakfast. I had a cup of coffee while blogging and checking things out on the internet. Next I got ready to take the pups out on our morning walk, we did the 1.0 mile loop. The dogs were good, and enjoyed the walking time. When we got home, I made a green pepper omelet for my breakfast with a glass of OJ. I got cleaned up and ready for work.

I got to work at 8am, I am caught up with all my outstanding projects so my workload was a little lite in the morning. Nothing out of the ordinary happened worth writing about. At lunch, I went home and played with the dogs in the backyard for 20 minutes. I brought in some more firewood for the stove and put out the compost stuff. I had a yogurt and banana for lunch, with some Kashi wheat crackers. The second half of the day at work went well, nothing exciting to report. I continued to work on some project work that came across my desk during the late morning. At 5pm, I left for home.

When I got home, I took the pups outside right away and we played ball for 10 minutes. I put some laundry in the dryer, washed dishes, cleaned up the island counter (sorta), and put some clothes away. I read a few emails from Cheryl, then she called around 6:30pm. We only talked for 5 minutes because she had a lot to do. We mostly talked about travel plans after she is done in February. Then I took the dogs outside to play ball some more. When we got back in, I double checked on some airline deals, hopefully will make my final plans this week.

At 7:30pm the dogs and I went out for our evening walk. We did the 1.0 mile loop. Chance was too tempted in eating snow/ice that he didn't poop. He will have to hold it all night, silly boy. I heated up another 1/4 of the pot pie that Mackenzie and Dan made for my dinner, then headed to the couch to check out NCIS... Only, the new Paula Abdul show was on instead... immediately popped in my newest Netflix movie, Grown Ups with Adam Sandler. It was pretty funny and good to see the UNH hockey jersey. I took a hit of NyQuil and headed off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I was disappointed too that NCIS wasn't on. Hoping it will be back on next week. I ended up watching Dirty Jobs instead and crashed like you did lol.

    I didn't give you the cold did I? Mine is more bronchitis so hopefully you don't get that.

    ReplyDelete