Sunday, January 23, 2011

1/21/11

Another friday, more snow. So since I am way behind on my blog, I'll make this quick. We did our regular morning routine, I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Off to work in the snow. Work was the same as usual. For lunch, Dennis, Carl H and I went out to Hebert's. I had a open faced turkey sandwich. The rest of the day, I continued to complete tasks. After work, I went home to play with the pups.

I got to play in the backyard for 15 minutes, then brought the pups inside to eat dinner. Then I went outside and began shoveling the snow... again. We got between 6 and 8" of really light fluffy stuff. This is the type of winter that makes you ponder a snow blower. For the rest of the night, I took the pups out multiple time to play ball, then for a short 0.6 mile walk. At 8pm, I went out to Lowes and Home Depot to purchase two roof rakes and a giant sqeegee. Stopped into Target for some milk and food. For dinner I had a bowl of cereal while watching TV. I final got to bed around 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment