Monday, January 17, 2011

1/16/11

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!

This will be quick because I am running short on time. Got up early and did my typical morning routine. I had a banana for breakfast to keep it light. At 8:30am, I headed over to the gym to play some pickup basketball. None of the guys on the team showed up, so Jeff and I shot around for a while, then played some one-on-one until 11:30am. We headed back to the house, I let the pups out to play in the yard. Around 12:30pm, Shannon came by with Oskar and we all went downtown to eat lunch at Flatbread.

I had a great time catching up with Shannon and Jeff, Oskar was too cute watching everything going on at the restaurant. We sat close to the wood stove, so Oskar was watching the guys put in the pizzas all the time. I had their meat special pizza, it was great. Afterwards I went back home and Jeff and Shannon took off.

I pretty much crashed on the couch and watched TV for the rest of the night. I was tired from basketball, so I fell asleep a few times during the early football game. Once I thought it was over, I watched a few TV shows that Shannon recommended on Netflix. I got to watch the first 3 episodes of this British show called The IT Crowd, it was pretty good. After that I watched the Pats game, or what is called a game, but the Pats forgot to show up for. A miserable loss, oh well. I took the pups out after the game for a nice evening walk. Nothing too exciting. I made it back in time to watch animation domination. Finally went to bed around 10pm.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Marc! Had a great time Saturday night...especially with you teaching Dad and I the "new type of phone" you have.

    ReplyDelete