Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/7/11

Pastry day again, another week down. Got up with the dogs and did our normal morning routine. After taking them outside, and feeding them, I sat with some coffee an blogged a bit. The rest of the morning was very typical too, got dressed and went for a 1.0 mile walk with the dogs. Next I was off to work.

I did help myself to a pastry (or two). Work was pretty much the same as always. Not much to talk about and I will keep it short because I am a couple days behind on writing my blog. At lunch I went home to play with the pups. I had a cup of yogurt and a banana for lunch. The rest of the afternoon at work was the same as the rest of the week.

At 5pm I went home and played ball with the dogs in the backyard, started a fire in the wood stove and then fed the pups dinner. We alternated going out and playing and coming back in to warm up. The evening was pretty boring, I watched a little of my latest Netflix movie. I heated up the last of the pot pie Mackenzie and Dan made for me. At around 10pm, I fell asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment