Monday, January 31, 2011

1/29/11

Saturday morning! Surely the dogs would let me sleep in... wrong. Up at 6am with the dogs. First we went outside as usual, then back in and I fed them breakfast. Next I crashed on the couch with some coffee, this is how I skip blogging in the mornings. I tried to get some rest on the couch and maybe a nap. However, Reece kept growling at people and dogs walking by, so my attempt to get more sleep was a failure.

The dogs and I went out multiple times throughout the day. I took out the roof rake and continued to chip away at the caked on snow on the solar panels. At least I am making progress. I also shoveled the paths in the backyard so I could get to the woodshed and the other shed. I did a load of laundry, hung it up to dry. Next I ventured out to the mall, I didn't really have much to buy but I wanted to get out of the house. First I went to Kohl's, looking for a pair of jean I bought almost 2 years ago. After being overwhelmed, I called off the rest of my shopping.

I got back to the house and played some more with the dogs in the backyard. I also tried another time to get more snow off the solar panels. I came in and got to video chat with Cheryl for about 30 minutes. This was cool because we haven't done the video thing in a couple months.

I was suppose to go head up to Aaron's house in Maine today because he was having a birthday party for his wife, turning 30. I didn't make it up, I was just too tired, plus I had basketball early the next morning. The rest of the night I hung out with the dogs, I had Kim Lai Chinese food for dinner. Though Kim Lai doesn't have the quantity of Xin Ping, the food tastes much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment